The Best Web Design in Quesnel
South Hill Graphics offers careful website design in Quesnel that helps customers find you on the web. According to Forbes magazine, having your own website can help you earn up to 65% more per hour.
Did you know as of November 2019, 97% of consumers go online to search for a local business or service? Of that, over half of those searches are from a smartphone. Are you missing out?
How long ago was your website built if you have one? Does it have up to date features people use these days? A lot of traffic comes from mobile phones, does your site work on a smartphone? Make sure you are not losing more than half of today’s traffic!
We’re here to help. Keep reading!
HOW SOUTH HILL GRAPHICS WORKS WITH YOU:
STEP 1Understanding your needs.
- If you have a current site, the first thing done is to run heuristics (an audit) to see what is working and what is not or even what is missing.
- If you need a new site, the first need is to know more about your customers, your expectations from the site, and how you want it to look and feel.
STEP 2Design and Building Phase
- After the audit, we work closely with you to make a plan to know exactly what is about to be built. You will be presented with a questionnaire that helps us write Search Engine Optimized (SEO) rich content to help your site get noticed. All this is built usually on a development site from which you will proof. Once complete, the site is moved to its permanent home.
Step 3Choose what kind of support
- Some clients are concerned about getting a site handed to them, of which they know nothing. There are two options.
- 1. You can choose to be trained to maintain your site and afterwards casually email or phone with your ongoing concerns or questions; or
- 2. The site can be looked after for you for a monthly fee.
Trusted by these organizations and companies.
There are many, many more. It would be so nice to put them all up but there are just soooo many!
It is impractical to place every site we have ever done. Three should make the point. If you want to see more, ask away! This is what web design in Quesnel, BC looks like!
Designed from the ground up and not only does it show the Spa and Salon, but there are product pages and the Ladies Boutique.
Kersley Recreation Commission
The centre of Kersley. A simple four page site the community uses.
Pacific Tugboat Cruises
A beautiful site full of stunning photos we took in 2019. We also took drone footage for this client but the stills are on the site.
Let’s Work Together
We want to help grow your business, drive leads, get people in your front door. Contact us and let’s chat!
Our location is 1561 Borregard Rd. Quesnel, BC if you want to come and see one of us.